[Etoys] A new experimental version of OLPC image for non-XO environments

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Mon Feb 18 02:54:58 EST 2008

2008/2/18, Yoshiki Ohshima <yoshiki at vpri.org>:

>   The image is based on the latest Etoys image, the suggestions from
> Subbu about fonts and README wordings are incorporated, and OggPlugin
> is included.  We may still change the initial screen (what do you

OggPlugin Sound interesting :)

Do you have plan to include Ogg/Theora for video. I think it will be
terribly useful as the MPEG video plugin is really limited in what you
can play.
Now Ogg/Theora is becoming default standard in Linux with many tools
capable to record or convert to this format.
In the other hand, I very often have difficulties to produce MPEG
video playable in the Squeak image.

Hilaire