[Etoys] Journal access problem

Karl karl.ramberg at comhem.se
Tue Feb 12 08:11:43 EST 2008

I've been looking into accessing the Journal from Squeak but I can't get
it to work.
In SugarLauncher>>startUp I changed

ServerDirectory
            addServer: (SugarDatastoreDirectory mimetype:
'application/x-squeak-project' extension: '.pr')
            named: SugarLauncher defaultDatastoreDirName.

to read

ServerDirectory
            addServer: (SugarDatastoreDirectory mimetype: 'image/jpeg'
extension: '.jpg')
            named: SugarLauncher defaultDatastoreDirName.

When I select [Projects in Journal] I see jpegs and their content get
loaded in the bottom pane in FileList but when I select the file I get a
message that the file could not be found, and to select a new name.

Anybody have any clue to this ?

Karl