[Etoys] etoys & Pootle (Re: Swedish translations for etoys)

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Mon Feb 4 18:09:53 EST 2008

Hi Sayamindu,

Did you actually try python-Levenshtein? It made pot2po 20 times
faster on my test server.

### With Levenshtein
$ time pot2po -t etoys/po/ja/etoys.po etoys/po/templates/etoys.pot ja.po
real    0m57.951s
user    0m57.116s
sys     0m0.308s

### Without Levenshtein
$ time pot2po -t etoys/po/ja/etoys.po etoys/po/templates/etoys.pot ja.po
real    21m26.559s
user    21m18.504s
sys     0m0.388s

### msgmerge
$ time msgmerge etoys/po/ja/etoys.po etoys/po/templates/etoys.pot > ja2.po
real    0m6.555s
user    0m6.440s
sys     0m0.032s

Cheers,