[Etoys] Increasing size of halos

Eduardo H Silva hoboprimate at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 23:18:39 EST 2008

Have you considered increasing the sizes of halos? I've read one blog post
in the web (sorry, I didn't keep the link) of a person initiating a few kids
on OLPC etoys (on a XO), by having them paint and drive a car, and the
biggest problem they never resolved was missing the small halos. I would
make them bigger targets. This would also improve the case when a Etoy is
small, and the small halos become next to each other, and increase the
likelihood of kids clicking on the wrong one.

Eduardo