[Etoys] C5-09 Kyoto - Registration now available!

Kim Rose kim.rose at vpri.org
Mon Dec 1 13:01:25 EST 2008

Greetings!

Online registration is now available for "C5-09" --  The 7th
International Conference on Creating, Connecting and Collaborating
through Computing to be held January 19-22nd, in beautiful Kyoto, Japan.

Online Registration can be found here:
http://www.cm.is.ritsumei.ac.jp/c5-09/index.php?Registration

General Conference and program information can be found here:
http://www.cm.is.ritsumei.ac.jp/c5-09/

Join us for 4 days of workshops, paper presentations and stimulating
invited talks by Dr. Allison Druin, University of Maryland; Dr. Alan
Kay, Viewpoints Research, and Dr. Tomonori Aoyama, Keio University.

We wish to thank our sponsors Global COE Kyoto University, Viewpoints
Research, Hewlett-Packard, ESUG and Matthew McCauley for their support.

We hope to see you in Kyoto in January!
  -- Kim