[Etoys] [Localization] Mongolian translations for Etoys

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 05:14:23 EDT 2008

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 5:45 PM, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:
> So could someone finally move the po from Trac into Pootle? We're
> running out of time ...
    While we want to get confirmation from MN team before we overwrite
exisitng translations on Pootle, people registered at
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Pootle#Sign-up for MN aren't registered to
wiki and we don't know how to contact them.  (At least I tried on
localization list but no response yet)

But existing MN translations on Pootle have been pushed to git
(http://lists.laptop.org/pipermail/etoys-notify/2008-August/000992.html)
so it is safe for us to just upload trac version to Pootle and push to git.
After that we could review difference among versions and revise
translations if needed.

Because of well known problem of uploading huge etoys.po, only way to
upload it would be that Pootle admin (Sayamindu) do it manually.

Sayamindu, how about this?
  If no problem, could you upload translations attached to
http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/7976 and push to git ?

Thanks,
/Korakurider