[Etoys] Part II of my advocating article about Squeak/Smalltalk programing for education

Hilaire Fernandes hilaire at ofset.org
Fri Apr 25 03:40:59 EDT 2008

In this series of articles, I will highlight the advantages of using
Squeak/Smalltalk to develop educational software. At some point and
based on my experience, I will compare with other development
languages. The focus of this article is for educators and developers
interested in software programming education applications. In these
articles, don't expect to learn about Smalltalk/Squeak programming, my
goal is simply to give an overall picture, based on real experience.
Feedback is of course very welcome.

In this article I will discuss about the Smalltalk image concept and
its consequences.

http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire/index.php?post/2008/04/24/Why-you-could-consider-Smalltalk/Squeak-as-your-preferred-development-plateform-for-your-next-educational-software-Part-II

--
http://blog.ofset.org/hilaire