[Etoys] EllipseMorph and sibling instance

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Sat Apr 12 12:30:06 EDT 2008

On 11.04.2008, at 18:16, polishookm wrote:
> Should all sibling instances of a morph (in etoys-dev.image) respond
> the same script? If this is so, I'm not sure that this is working
> correctly with EllipseMorph.

I'm not sure if this is a problem, but you get the terminology mixed
up, which may hinder understanding.

In Etoys you do not actually script a "morph". The script belongs to a
"player", which "wears" a morph as its "custome". So you actually have
siblings of a player, not of a morph.

Anyway, siblings should work independently of the costume. Please
report the steps so we can reproduce the problem.