[Etoys] Progress/Status Translation

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Apr 11 10:40:37 EDT 2008

On 11.04.2008, at 04:24, Gerhard Steiner wrote:
> The problem comes from  1953MoveMODir-tak.1.cs
>
> After renaming lang directory into locale -> GetText Translation
> comes back.
> Please adapt the zip-Files http://etoys.laptop.org/src
> haven't if there are further difficulties through later cs, which
> tacle
> these problem

You are simply too impatient ;-)

Nothing is actually broken, as you noticed yourself, downloading the
zip files as they are and using them works fine. Only when a new
release is made, the directory will be renamed to match the new code.

These zip files are simply a convenience for users. If you do load
updates manually, then you also need to update the other files like
projects, guides, translations, etc, by using the latest from the
subversion repository:

	http://etoys.laptop.org/svn/trunk/etoys/

As you can see, the directory has been renamed in the trunk already.
Most of the time simply updating will work, but currently we have the
situation that you absolutely need the very latest to get back to a
sane setup.

HTH,