[Etoys] quitting from etoys

Ties Stuij cjstuij at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 08:04:08 EDT 2008

Quitting Etoys on an XO takes 1min30 sec with our old Epaati setup,
because etoys does some saving on shutdown. To me this is not a
feature, but actually diminishes functionality, because there's no way
to quit without saving. I know there's a magic incantation involving
holding shift or something, but I'm talking from a user/kid
perspective.

The attached patch changes this behaviour to just quitting the image
using the squeak quit primitive. Is there something to say for this
approach?

/Ties