[Etoys] Multiple language fallback

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 22:22:14 EDT 2008

Hi,
Original NaturalLanguaeTranslator implementation has sort of fallback
functionality:
If translation isn't found for current locale, try again for parent
locale (see #translate: ).
I omitted it from gettext translator but adding it would be trivial.
How we want to handle the setting would be more difficult part (how to
tweak  LocaleID>>current, to store in project? etc)

I think this fallback thing would be useful for some situation, but we
also need to make etoys translation easier.  Translators community
have been asking for this.

Cheers
/Korakurider