[Etoys] Monticello and other questions

Luke Gorrie luke at member.fsf.org
Fri Sep 28 06:41:05 EDT 2007

Hi Hilaire!

I hope you don't mind my copying the list on this reply -

On 28/09/2007, Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire at ofset.org> wrote:
> Superswiki2 is the way to go to store project (.pr file). It is the
> easiest way for kids to get the project from the internet.

Thanks for the tip! I'm downloading it now.

Would you say that it's also suitable for developers wanting to
collaboratively develop projects, as opposed to e.g. Git or CVS?

> I am developping several educational application with Squeak/Smalltalk
> (drgeo2, www.istoa.net), I am curious about your project. Can you tell
> more ?

I'm working on whipping our embryonic codebase into something that's
easy for other people to install, but meanwhile I've posted some
details of what we're doing on this webpage:
http://nepal.ole.org/home/?q=node/67