[Etoys] First version of BotsInc for ODLP and feedback requested.

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Sep 26 12:29:58 EDT 2007

I just tried build 602 which I had on my disk in Q. Worked fine -
after the color chooser you have to wait a minute or so until the
Sugar UI comes up (even though I have a very fast machine), but it
worked. I think this should be the same in 603. There were some more
changes in 605 ...

Once you have it running you can press Alt-0 to get a developer
console (takes a minute again).

In that console, type "su -" to get a root shell.

In there, type "dhclient eth0" to get an ip address so you can use
the network.

To fix the font size in emulation you can do this:

	https://dev.laptop.org/ticket/3681

- Bert -