[Etoys] First version of BotsInc for ODLP and feedback requested.

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Sep 25 09:37:06 EDT 2007

Press Alt-Shift-W to get at the World menu ... then you can use a
file list for example.

If networking works, then you can click a .pr file in the web browser
on any web page. Actually, that should work for local files too
(file:///tmp/myfile.pr).

But please use a more recent build, I would try the very latest (603
as of today).

- Bert -