[Etoys] Fwd: MO reader

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Thu Sep 20 16:45:28 EDT 2007

Thanks Bert,

To translators:

Before I change the structure of gettext files (maybe nothing happens
for a while though,) I will notice about it to this email list,
then merge all translation files in launchpad and trac, and export
them again. I think we don't lose any translation,
so please continue to translate whatever this discussion goes.

Cheers,
- Takashi