[Etoys] Etoys list?

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Sep 18 16:28:14 EDT 2007

Thanks, Bob. I also got a few more replies off-list.

I disabled the bug notifications and cron output for now. I'll see if
we can get an "etoys-devel" list where these reports can be sent (or
should that be an "etoys-commits" list with follow-up discussions
going on here?)

This should take care of the more annoying noise. Also, to get the
signal-noise ratio up maybe we can keep a little more communication
on-list.

- Bert -