[Etoys] Downloads at http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Etoys are not working

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Sat Sep 8 17:57:31 EDT 2007

  Matthew,

> On Sat, Sep 08, 2007 at 02:25:43PM -0700, Yoshiki Ohshima wrote:
> > > I was testing on Linux. I was able to load the image, but
> > > anytime I tried to open a project, either through the gallery or
> > > elsewhere, I got the error: 'An error has occurred;you should
> > > probably just hit 'abandon'. Sorry!' I had this problem with
> > > both the dev and the build image. I did not try the RPM.
> >
> >   Hmm, I can go to gallery and load project.  I'll look at it, but can
> > you send me the SqueakDebug.log file from the error?
>
> Attached.

  Thank you.  This debug log more or less seem to suggest a corrupted
file, but I can load the project files in
http://etoys.laptop.org/src/etoys-image-and-pr.zip (have not tested
all of them, though) onto etoys.image in the zip file.  Now, it is
calling for a better way to reproduce the problem...  I can try it on
Fedora Core 7 if you think it makes the difference...

  Thank you again.