[Etoys] Ticket closed now but triaged as V1.1

korakurider korakurider at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Oct 29 03:56:34 EDT 2007

Hello core develoers,

Attached ticket closed just recently have been triaged as
V1.1 (Future Release).  What does it mean?
Until now update stream was changed every time milestone
passed, but nothing have been annouced at this time.  And
we have still window for code change to FRS, right?  So my
understanding is that my fix will be released in FRS.

Also I noticed milestones for many ticket were changed
recently but the changes weren't logged in history of each
ticket.  At least the change on the ticket by Jim was
logged. (see https://dev.laptop.org/ticket/4150)

These are very confusing to me.

/Korakurider