[Etoys] Many missing translations in POs

korakurider at yahoo.co.jp korakurider at yahoo.co.jp
Sun Oct 28 14:49:55 EDT 2007

Hello.
After switching translation dictionary from NLT to extracted POs, a few
words don't have translation because those haven't been exported to POs.
Here are proposed fix (attached).

(1) viewer category.
    for instance "collections" isn't translated.
    TransCategory-KR will fix this.

(2) symbols
    For instances, these aren't translated.
    - true/false on boolean readout
    - emptyScript on ScriptNameTile of "Scripting" category
    - all of SymbolListTile

    Unfortunately #translatedNoop isn't useful for this because current
exporter implementation omits arrayed symbols.

    By transNoopAll-KR, all of string receiver of #translatedNoopAll
    including arrayed symbols will be exported.
    (the patch has also test).

    By transSymbols-KR symbols in Vocabulary will be exported.

We switched translation engine very silently in development stream,
So folks may haven't recognized these degrade.  I think translation
stuff needs more testing.

/Korakurider