[Etoys] VM and accents with linux

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Oct 25 09:36:19 EDT 2007

OLPC VMs are built from the OLPC branch. See

http://etoys.laptop.org/

Source RPMS are available at

http://etoys.laptop.org/srpm/

However, the relevant changes actually originated in the trunk on Oct
11:

http://squeakvm.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/trunk/platforms/unix/vm-
display-X11/sqUnixX11.c?view=log

They were merged into the OLPC branch on Oct 15th:

http://squeakvm.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/branches/olpc/platforms/unix/
vm-display-X11/sqUnixX11.c?view=log

The Oct 23rd change was just a bug fix and added the "view source" key.

All this is actually recorded in the RPM changelog:

http://squeakvm.org/svn/squeak/branches/olpc/squeak-vm.spec

And the information is available at

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Etoys#For_Developers

(I just cleaned that up a bit)