[Etoys] [FIX]MenuMorph>>delete Re: pinup issues

subbukk subbukk at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 11:25:20 EDT 2007

On Saturday 13 October 2007 7:48 pm, karl wrote:
> But if I have a menu selected to be 'stay up' I don't want it deleted if
> I make a submenu 'stay up' as well.
It won't. dismiss will not affect stayUp menus.

> If I delete the rootmenu all submenus that do not have 'stay up' will be
> deleted.
Popups should be dismissed, not deleted when an item is selected or the popup
is canceled. This is equivalent to a delete unless stayUp is true. Then the
dismiss is a no-op. A close operation is required to delete it.
> I'm not sure what cause the line ending issue. I should pass changesets
> gzipped.
Did you try cut-n-paste from a Linux text editor into Squeak text box?

Subbu