[Etoys] Byproduct by the change to camel case wording

korakurider korakurider at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Oct 12 07:35:43 EDT 2007

--- Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:

> On Oct 12, 2007, at 12:51 , korakurider wrote:
>
> > Hello.
> >
> > By the recent update (1691-noCamels-bf), camel
> case
> > wordings have been "normalized" (like "is over
> color" from
> > "isOverColor").
> >
> > But a few things have been broken and need rework:
> >
> > + existing translations for such wordings in
> > NaturalLanguageTranslator have become stale
>
> When exporting a .po, the existing translations are
> migrated. If "my
> example" had no existing translation, but
> "myExample" does, it uses
> that one instead. So no translations should be lost.
  I noticed the functionality when comparing regenerated
PO and POs in SVN.  But it needs some time until migrated
wording will be available to users, especially folks
working on help contents.
So it would be much better if translation data in image is
migrated simultaneously...

<snip>
> It would be much worse if we changed it after 1.0.
  I agree.
  My point is that folk who will do the rework need to
plan, though.

/Korakurider