[Etoys] DrGeoII for OLPC

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Mon Oct 8 05:58:27 EDT 2007

Having the DrGeo code in the image is indeed an option. But, we
cannot do this for each and every Squeak-based activity - there are
too many interesting additions to include them all, and people will
surely continue to create new ones. So installing some additional
package for Etoys should be simple - and both Hilaire's SAR and
Stef's PR downloads work fine for a one-time use, but do not work yet
with the Journal. I was hoping that someone would come up with a way
to make this work, and also hopefully a really efficient one.

- Bert -