[Etoys] intro to Smalltalk (was: squeak bump #2 ... where did my work go?!?)

Jecel Assumpcao Jr jecel at merlintec.com
Fri Oct 5 10:41:23 EDT 2007

Bert Freudenberg  wrote:
> Press Alt-Shift-W to bring up the world menu (I really think we
> should not hide this as much).

I was thinking that a nice way to get from eToys to Smalltalk would be
to have some project with the class browser and other tools already
open, plus some text explaining things and linking to more tutorials.

Are preferences associated with the image or can each project have its
own variations? In the latter case the world menu could be enabled in
this particular "down the rabbit hole" project.

-- Jecel