[Etoys] Ideas for SqueakJam?

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 22:41:17 EST 2007

We are going to hold a "mini" OLPC Game Jam on Saturday, December 15th.
It will be a mini-game jam because it will only be a one day event, not
three. It will focus on developing games using Squeak.

Each participant will have her own computer. For this event we want each
person to learn how to use Squeak, whether she is a programmer, teacher
or artist.

We hope to build up to a full-fledged game jam within several months,
complete w/ organized teams, prizes, and media coverage.

Any ideas anyone has for the event would be great

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Game_Jam_Kathmandu_December_2007

Serendipitously, Bert Freudenberg will be here for the event. He will be
in Kathmandu helping us speed up activity development w/ Squeak and
better integrate our activities w/ the XO.

--
Bryan W. Berry
External Relations Manager