[Etoys] about LanguageEditor>>checkSpanishPhrase:translation:

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Thu Nov 29 13:16:14 EST 2007

  Antonio,

  Thank you and sorry about confusion.  It definitely took more
man-minutes than it should.  It was just fixing a comment in a
virtually defunct class.  We could just remove the comment but I
thought keeping it consistent would have been nice...

> is it OK?

  As Bert wrote, not quite.  If you uncomment it, it wouldn't even
compile, right?  So, please edit it so that it makes sense in
Spanish as well as Smalltalk.

  Thank you!

-- Yoshiki

P.S.
  Ideally, finding the original method (with original initial and
timestamp) would be nice.  I can't quite find an image with right
version though.