[Etoys] How to distribute amd install MO for Apps

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Wed Nov 21 19:26:45 EST 2007

> > Classes and methods except for Player subclasses are not included in
> > the project image segment currently.
> >
> I see that SISSDictionaryForScanning has a forceAdd: method that we
> could give the classes in the current change set.
> What do you think?

  If I'm not mistaken, Bert was refering to
#storeOnServerWithNoInteraction method with conventional (i.e.,
non-SISS) format.

  forceAdd: is a SISS version of DiskProxy and itself doesn't include
the methods and code.

  I fantasized an idea where methods in projects are 'half-compiled'.
It would be a compact form of parse tree with holes, and the holes
would be quickly filled with the global Associations and other
literals upon loading...