[Etoys] Guidelines for translation

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Wed Nov 21 09:09:41 EST 2007

On Nov 21, 2007, at 14:51 , birbilis wrote:

> Hello people, i would like to participate to the translation efferd
> currently
> underway for the eToys environment for the olpc.

Great!

> Can someone give me some
> guidelines so that i can start the greek translation?

You can take the .pot file and start translating.

> What changes should i do to the source code so that greek is
> included in the available languages
> under the etoys environment?

It should appear automatically as soon as there is a greek .mo file.

However, we do not have greek glyphs in our fonts, yet, so your
translation would not be shown correctly. There is a ticket open, and
it should be a rather simple fix:

https://dev.laptop.org/ticket/4894