[Etoys] [OT] RE: A Hero for One Laptop Per Child (RE: OLPC mass production started)

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Sun Nov 11 16:08:22 EST 2007

  PhiHo,

> On the other hand if he got his job not because of his talents in
> marketing but just because he is an actor with skills in special effects
> then it is really non-sense

  As far as I know, it is not a job.  Making PSA usually means that it
is done at no charge.

  At the holiday season, people, even including talent agencies, feel
to do some generous activity, such as helping OLPC.

  The G1G1 program did change the landscape.  Some stuff Nicholas said
last year don't apply to the situation now.

http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/09/23/business/laptop24.php