[Etoys] First use of OLPC feedback (bugs, suggestions, questions)

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Sun Nov 11 14:51:58 EST 2007

  Stef,

> >> - when I do load, click on OLPC, get a dialog window, click cancel, I
> >> get a primitive fail with a debugger.
> >
> >   Hmm.  Not sure what it is.
>
> I was certainly not clear enough. I cick on load project cloud and
> this brings me to a list  of projects and
> I click on OLPC and I get a dialog, where I clicked cancel and I got
> a wallback but this may be fixed.

  It is certainly "fixed".  Now, there is no dialog to load a project
(that is easily accessible.)

> I will try to understand how to upgrade.

  Take a look at:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Autoreinstallation_image

(Wow this page got longer.)  Based on your hardware, pick right build
image and firmware and replace files in:

http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=users/cscott/autore;a=blob_plain;f=olpc-auto.zip;hb=HEAD

If you're adventurous, try even newer builds from:

http://xs-dev.laptop.org/~cscott/olpc/streams/joyride/