[Etoys] First use of OLPC feedback (bugs, suggestions, questions)

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Sun Nov 11 13:42:03 EST 2007

  Walter,

  Yes, I have heard of the idea to have pre-configured projects for
different tasks.  (Sometime back on a laptop mailing list, there was
opposition to have a "launcher" type activity, but this is good to
hear from you.)

  Still, we need to work with Sugar environment's restriction (I
wonder if we will be able to load a project from another, etc.) but
I'd like to work on this issue, and invite people to write such
projects.

-- Yoshiki