[Etoys] Circles and Ellipses with embeded objects

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Thu Nov 1 04:14:44 EDT 2007

  Well, I'm not doing a good job to advocate to remove CircleMorph and
these special cases...

  Karl's fix is a start, but for example typing a number into the
"heading" slot in the CircleMorph doesn't work.  There is some other
bad assumptions around it...

-- Yoshiki

At Mon, 29 Oct 2007 18:38:50 +0100,
Karl wrote:

> [1  <text/plain; UTF-8 (7bit)>]
> antonio wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > Actually when you rotate an EllipseMorph instance with another object
> > embeded, then this object -the second one-  also rotate, but when you
> > rotate a CircleMorph instance with another object embeded, the second
> > one do not rotate solidarity.
> Here is a fix
>
> Karl
> [2 CircleMorph-addFlexShellIfNecessary.st <text/plain (base64)>]
> 'From etoys2.2 of 22 September 2007 [latest update: #1731] on 29 October 2007 at 6:37:23 pm'!

!CircleMorph methodsFor: 'rotate scale and flex' stamp: 'kfr 10/29/2007 18:36'!
addFlexShellIfNecessary
	"When scaling or rotating from a halo, I can do this without a flex shell"

	submorphs ifEmpty:[^self].
	super  addFlexShellIfNecessary ! !