[Etoys] New Developer Question

Shayne Czyzewski thelastemail at gmail.com
Thu May 31 15:21:16 EDT 2007

Hello Yoshiki,

Thank you for your informative reply. I think distributing the final
game as a project would be just fine.

As far as elaborating on the idea- as it stands right now, it is just
an idea. I am gathering information to provide to Dr. Johnson and the
TA that will allow them to determine if this is an acceptable and
feasible semester project.

In conjunction with gathering information, I am also trying to
stimulate interest within the class to see if other students would
like to get on board.

If the project idea is accepted, and other students join, it will be
at that time that a decision on the exact type of educational game
would be determined.

I look forward to working with the members of this community and hope
that I will be able to positively contribute.

Will be in touch,
Shayne