[Etoys] Old etoy with 'textual code' problem

Karl karl.ramberg at comhem.se
Thu May 10 13:58:33 EDT 2007

I loaded a old project with a script written textually,  but there is a
error when I try to open the script and now I wonder how I can delete it.
Before there was a menu item close to the script where I could delete
it, but in the OLPC image a script have to be open to be deleted.

I opened the script in a Squeakland image and was able to delete it, but
now I wonder how I could gotten hold of a script and delete it in the
OLPC image

This is the project
http://209.143.91.36/super/uploads/SpaceWarBob.060.pr

karl