[Etoys] OLPC Cursors

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Fri Mar 30 21:18:50 EDT 2007

Hi Bert,

That's great!

I have tested it both B2 machine and Windows. On B2, the large cursor
was shown, and nothing happened on Windows as you expected.

I can help you to proceed more to apply to another cursor (But before
that, I want to update my Sugar build tree which I haven't updated for
six months).

Cheers,
- Takashi