[Etoys] OLPC Cursors

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Mar 30 13:05:50 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

I attached a CS that contains the OLPC default cursor (big rounded
arrow). It should work without errors on old VMs that do not support
large cursors (please test). On the latest OLPC VM the large cursor
should be displayed.

This is work-in-progress but should work for now. Jim requested theme-
support for example, which is required for accessibility, we'll need
to work on that.

Anyway, I'd like to push this (as well as the DSA CS) today to get it
into the trial-1 stable build. So if possible I'd like to have
feedback soon.