[Etoys] Updated packages

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Mar 23 18:25:49 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

I pushed new rpms, should be in next OS build, or as usual from

	http://etoys.laptop.org/

squeak-vm rpm:
- Diego's much faster camera reading
- my support for big cursors (32 bit ARGB)
- todo: add Alsa-Midi plugin (breaks compile right now)
- todo: add Ogg plugin (did not compile with current SVN sources)

etoys rpm:
- changes up to 1238, including better camera support by Diego and
Ogg support by Takashi
- activity can now be launched from webbrowser by visiting a .pr file
- Ted's updated DemonCastle tutorial
- todo: actually add big cursors

I'm attaching my preliminary hack to support big cursors in the image
(this code needs to be moved to a separate CursorWithAlpha class).
Enable #biggerCursors preference to scale up old cursors. Or try this
to load any of the nice OLPC cursors:

dir := FileDirectory on: Smalltalk vmPath, '../../../share/icons/olpc/
cursors'.
names := dir fileNames.
i := PopUpMenu withCaption: 'Select Cursor' chooseFrom: names.
name := dir fullPathFor: (names at: i).
(Cursor loadFromXCursorFileNamed: name) show