[Etoys] Re: Images updates (it was Re: [Trac #1066] Can not set sound and visual effect forBook)

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Sat Mar 17 02:11:42 EDT 2007

Hi, Offray,

To obtain an image that contains the latest version of the FrontPage
project, together with its corresponding project files, download:

http://etoys.laptop.org/src/etoys-image-and-pr.zip

You can then load updates to bring that image abreast of the latest
code changes.

To get the latest versions of the DemonCastle tutorials before
they've made their way into an XO build, download them manually from
http://tinlizzie.org/olpc/tutorial/.

Cheers,

   -- Scott