[Etoys] Keyboard handling

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Tue Jun 19 18:06:42 EDT 2007

  Bert,

> I submitted a ticket about this, and Eben responded promptly:
>
> 	http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/1721#comment:2
>
> So we'll need to revisit the use of short-cuts in etoys ...

  I think it is a matter of setting #swapControlAndAltKeys preference
to true (in cambridge theme), right?  I will publish that change and
make up an image with that theme installed.

  And, this is a different question, but what is the best way nowadays
to tell that Squeak is running under sugar and XO or on other
combinations of platforms?  I'd like to make it so that (as you
suggested) the zoom button doesn't appear on XO, and on the other
platform, show it with a better explanation.