[Etoys] is working WorldStethoscope morph in the Etoys?

Kazuhiro ABE abee at squeakland.jp
Sat Jul 28 12:18:46 EDT 2007

Hello,

On Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:31:51 -0700
Yoshiki Ohshima <yoshiki at squeakland.org> wrote:
>  SpectrumAnalyzer just works on my B4.

It doesn't work on my B2 with #537.
Signal and spectrum modes are OK, but systrem is freezing by sonogram
mode. When I interrupt with alt+., I can control system again and graph
is drawn.

> (And thank you for uploading
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqVXwEUB_PQ).  Different types of view
>works nicely.  The great thing is that it is not just seeing it, but
>kids can write tile scripting program with it...

This movie is very interesting. I think SpectrumAnalyzer can do almost
same thing if it works fine.
Drawing audio-frequency graph requires realtime processing, so I think
it's difficult to make it with Etoys.
World-Stethoscope morph is designed for kids experiments with
pre-processed sound.

Best regards,
Kazuhiro Abe