[Etoys] Build 537

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Jul 26 16:55:08 EDT 2007

The new etoys package is in builds starting at 537, please test
thoroughly. In particular downloading projects and running them, and
saving and loading projects from journal.

I'm not sure if the Sugar fix for resuming went into this build, if
not, you could apply it manually:

	http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/2477

Hopefully everything works and we can leave it at that for Trial-2.

I'm a bit concerned about the UI which may be confusing to kids. To
fit better with Sugar, we might want to remove the "load" button, and
possibly the "prev" button, too (at least for "user-made" projects).
At least load and save should not show the normal file directories
but only the journal, and save actually could skip the directory
choosing dialog completely.

If we change the buttons, we might also update them to use the new
icons (the design was changed this week to have gray outlines with
white fill). Also the share button should change its appearance once
shared ... guess that will have to wait, we need a better idea for
sharing for trial-3 anyway.