[Etoys] [Fwd: Re: Translations]

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Jul 13 21:14:38 EDT 2007

I took a look at the generated translations. I think for most
categories, we will want to have only one file per "top category",
that is, the class category up to the first "-". This will reduce the
number of files quite a bit. For Morphic we should have more specific
files, up to second "-".

For Connectors we'ld still get more than one file, so we should
rename some categories.

- Bert -