[Etoys] ODECo on OLPC

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Fri Jul 6 14:54:05 EDT 2007

Hi,

A few notes for OLPC etoys users.

These examples included ODECo-OLPC-2007-07-05.zip causes an error when
you set "Scaled Virtual Extent" mode. That's why those examples were
made on old image. If you save the project again, it should work.

If you want to load the ODECo feature into a plain OLPC image, try
this change set (it is same as ODE-Base-tak.39.mcz)

http://languagegame.org/pub/ODE-Base-tak-39.cs

Cheers,
- Takashi