[Etoys] Problems loading project in the jun2007 etoys image

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas offray.luna at javeriana.edu.co
Sun Jul 1 22:27:42 EDT 2007

Hi all,

First thanks for all the work in the last image I liked a lot the
scaling screen feature and is nice to see how a requested feature goes
to the development. (I'm having problems going back from scaled image to
the default screen factor but anyway I will not be using the original
one on non OLPC machines).

I have two questions:

* ¿How can I load, save projects? Is not working as in other images. If
I try to see the contents on ExampleEtoys is empty and trying to save on
OLPC web folder ask for a password and user.

* Some friends are working on a content and they need to simulate the
effects of gravity on the flux of particles. I remember some Diego Gomez
Deck post about a simulation of gas particles, and we try to explore the
bouncing atoms, but we need that the particles can flow across two
recipients. Any idea about how to make this?

Cheers,

Offray