[Etoys] EToys question -- clearly I'm missing some key concept

Steven Greenberg greenbes at puzzlingevidence.net
Tue Jan 23 14:07:43 EST 2007

On 1/23/07, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de> wrote:

> In Etoys you are scripting Players, not Morphs. The Morphs are just a
> costume for a Player. You need to add those methods to class Player,
> and forward them to its costume.

Hi Bert.  Thank you very much for the quick response.  Could somebody please
point me to a document that describes the relationship between Players and
Morhps?  I spent some time going through the code and only came away more
confused.  Is there any (English) documentation on this?  There seems to be
a bit in French, but my own French is 20 years stale.