[Etoys] Need help loading saved eToys projects into a squeak image on my Mac

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at vpri.org
Sat Dec 22 14:58:29 EST 2007

  Steve,

> The problem is that I'm not able to load them back into the eToys image.  The eToys image doesn't have an obvious way to
> load a project.  If I double click on the project, I end up in a bare squeak environment that gets errors.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  One way is to drag and drop the file from Mac Finder to the running
Etoys Window.  Another way is to hit Command-, (hold the Command key
and hit comma key), choose 'open...' menu, and choose 'file list'.
Navigate to the .pr file and press 'load' button.  One more way is to
open the Object Catalog, choose 'Scripting' category, and Bring out
"File Dialog".

  It is a feature, but yes, when it is not running under Sugar, it
should have "open" button in the menu bar.

  Hope this helps,