[Etoys] Questions on etoys based activity

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Dec 14 07:06:00 EST 2007

No, don't worry. It should work on older builds, too.

There are multiple scripts in the bundle, one for the new Sugar and
three for the old Sugar. They are not refactored, you need to edit
the scripts for both the new and old Sugar. Also, "etoys-activity" in
the bundle's root (not the one in "bin/", that is for new Sugar)
should actually be a symlink to "old-etoys-activity", but the .xo
does not preserve symlinks so you will find it is actually a copy.
You could just delete "old-etoys-activity" to simplify things.

When I find the time I will add a "save project as .xo bundle" to
Etoys, but for now you will have to understand the scripts :/

- Bert -