[Etoys] Compressing sounds

Takashi Yamamiya tak at metatoys.org
Mon Dec 10 18:30:15 EST 2007

Hi Luke,

Sorry about the API is too complicated though, this is a way of compressing
a sound the SoundLibrary. I assumed the sound tile name is 'tada'.

| soundName compressed |
soundName := 'tada'.
compressed := (SampledSound soundNamed: soundName) compressWith: GSMCodec.
SampledSound
			addLibrarySoundNamed: soundName
			bytes: compressed channels first
			codecSignature: compressed codecSignature.

Cheers,
- Takashi