[Etoys] How do we want to translate project?

Korakurider korakurider at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 06:35:23 EST 2007

Hi.  I am going to write down my misc thought...

2007/12/3, Bert Freudenberg <bert at freudenbergs.de>:
> Hopefully, yes. But, once we get a project translated in two
> different languages, what do we do to migrate the two translations
> into one project? My thought was to export to po and reimport in the
> other project.
  Is it sufficient to just export/import label text for each language,
how about font?
  And I think we want to translate also name of interesting Morphs
that are used in script.

  Usecase of translating contents originally published in non-English
is interesting.  If we simply extract POT, msgid (original string) is
non-English and edit PO as Japanese(msgid) to Spanish(msgstr)?

  We can embed translation data in classic pr file zip'ed.
  It is interesting to attach translations for quick guide.
  My understanding of siss is just a serialization format and don't
care packaging resource.
  Yoshiki, am I correct, or do you have plan around this?

Cheers,
/Korakurider