[Etoys] XO end-user doc

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Tue Dec 4 17:00:59 EST 2007

Just saw the note below on the library list - which reminded me that
the Etoys part of the "kids guide" is a bit sparse:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Simplified_user_guide#EToys

Can we start real Etoys documentation now that the UI should be
reasonably stable and feature-complete?

Should we make the Quick Guides accessible on the Web?

Also, did Alan work on the OLPC-Etoys book in the mean time?

- Bert -

Begin forwarded message: